This vintage-style 36mm Omega SEAMASTER is an automatic with model number 25018100. It was new in 2003, comes with its box and papers, and is in very good condition. The watch benefits from being given a careful refurbishment (polishing).
Some features of this model:
- Automatic (self-winding) mechanical movement, the Omega calibre 1120
- The very movement inside this watch has been rigorously tested and independently certified (by COSC) as an official Swiss chronometer
- The scratch resistant, extremely hard, domed crystal over the dial is made from a piece of sapphire with an anti-reflective treatment
- Attractive dark, khaki-blue dial
- Screw-in winding crown
- Skeletonised hour and minutes hands; centre second hand
- Date indicator
- Stainless steel link bracelet
Our Price and Guarantee
This very nice Omega SEAMASTER could be on your wrist for the very affordable, fully inclusive price of just £1,295.
In addition, we will guarantee this watch for a full 12 months from the date of your purchase for your peace of mind.
To find out more
If you have any questions about this particular watch, or indeed about any of our watches, please don't hesitate to call us during normal business hours (Mon-Sat inclusive), or to send us a message now**!
The accompanying photos are of the item we have for sale. However, there's really no substitute for coming and taking a close look at a watch you might be interested in buying, so we'd encourage you to call into our shop here in Manchester city centre to try the watch on. We're located just off St. Ann's Square, and here you'll also be able to browse around one hundred and fifty other pre-owned Swiss watches that we have out on display, each of which is carefully selected for its condition. (These watches are all displayed alongside the many diamond jewellery items that we also sell, many of them with independently-certified diamonds.)
**If you do enquire about this Omega watch, please quote its unique stock/item number, which is WSN 1007, so we can identify and locate the watch and its details for you more easily. Thank you.
(e. & o. e.)